1. Surely woman has been created from a curved rib, and this is the secret of her beauty, and the secret of the attraction towards her. And this is no defect in her, because ‘the eyebrows look beautiful due to them being curved’. So if she errs, do not rebuke her in a manner in which there is no gentleness, attempting to straighten her; otherwise you will simply break her and her breaking, is her divorce. At the same time do not let her off upon that mistake, otherwise her crookedness will increase and she will become arrogant with her ego. Thereafter, she will never soften for you and she won’t listen to you, so stay in between the two.
Tags: Understanding Women | Marriage | Relationship | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Attraction | Mistake | Strictness | Discipline | Heart Break | Divorce | Let It Go | Arrogance | Ego | Soft | In between | Balance | Relationship Balance | Nikah |
2. "Any woman who asks her husband for a divorce when it is not absolutely necessary, the fragrance of Paradise will be forbidden to her."
[Ibn Majah: Vol. 3, Book 10, Hadith 2055]
3. I hold my wife's hand when we go out. She thinks I'm being romantic. But really it's to stop her running off to do shopping.
4. Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
while she was on a journey along with the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him):
"I had a race with him (the Prophet) and I outstripped him on my feet.
When I became fleshy, (again) I had a race with him (the Prophet) and he outstripped me. He said: This is for that outstripping."
5. Fathers day quotes from wife
The only thing better than having you for a husband is our children having you for a dad.
6. Al-Aswad said,
"I asked 'A'isha, may Allah be pleased with her, 'What did the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, do when he was with his family?'
'He would do chores for his family, and when it was time for the prayer, he would go out.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 538]
7. Short Cut to a blessed marriage:
Both husband and wife should love Allah and His Prophet (Peace be upon him) more than they love each other!
Tags: Love | Marriage | Allah | Blessed | Shortcut | Husband | Wife | Quotes about Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Islamic | You are Enough | Islamic Quotes about Love | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
8. Don't ever abuse a kind heart,
You may never be offered one again.
9. "They (your wives, O men) are a garment for you and you (men) are a garment for them…”
10. Know that a woman is like a captive with you. Therefore, have mercy upon her.
11. "They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (go in unto them in any manner as long as it is in their vagina). Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.)."
12. It is in the women’s nature to be ungrateful towards their husbands and to deny favours. If you were to be nice to her for her whole life but you grieved her once, she will say, “I have never seen any good from you”. So don’t let this attitude of her make you dislike her or to run away from her. If you dislike this feature of hers, you will be pleased with some other good habits within her, so create a balance.
Tags: Understanding Women | Ungrateful | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Attitude | Dislike | Running Away | Pleasure | Good Habit | Relationship Balance | Balance | Nikah | Deny | Human Nature |
13. It is He - Allah -Who created you from a single being, and out of it He made its mate, that he may find comfort in her. And when he covers her, she bears a light burden and goes about with it. Then, when she grows heavy, they pray to their Lord: 'If You bestow upon us a healthy child, we will surely give thanks.'
14. Women like attention and they like to be told clearly that they are loved. So don’t be stingy in expressing your love for your wife. If you become limited in expressing your love, you will create a barrier of harshness between you and her, and there will be a decrease in affection.
15. Surely there are times when a woman goes through some conditions of bodily weakness and fatigue of the mind. Such that Allah has relieved her of some of her compulsory worships during that period; Allah has totally pardoned her from praying, and has postponed the days of fasting for her within this break to a later date until she regains her health and becomes normal in her temperament once more. Thus, during these days, treat her in a godly manner. Just as Allah has relieved her of the duties, you should also lessen your demands and instructions from her during those days.
16. "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards.
The ruler is a guardian and the man is a guardian of his family; the lady is a guardian and is responsible for her husband's house and his offspring; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5200]
Tags: Men and Women | Responsibility | Wife | Husband | Children | Raising Children | Islamic Quotes about Family | Nikah | Manly | Guardian | Ruler | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Hadith | House |
17. you only get hurt by people you care about. you always ignore or forget the hurt caused by people who are not that significant in your life. the theory of "people who love you will never make you cry" is a foolish philosophy.
18. Ladies like from their husbands what their husbands like from them, i.e. kind words, good looks, clean clothes and a pleasant odour. Therefore, always remain in that state.
19. “The most complete of the believers in faith, is the one with the best character among them. And the best of you are those who are best to your women.”
Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1162
20. "The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives."
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
[Sunan Ibn Majah Book 9, Hadith 2053]