1. “Do not lose hope, nor be sad”
Quran: Chapter 3, Verse 139
2. "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should not hurt his neighbor and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should serve his guest generously and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should speak what is good or keep silent."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6136]
3. The tongue has no bones but is strong enough to break a heart. So be careful with your words.
4. How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you.
5. If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, you are an extremely weak individual.
6. Sometimes you have to decide which will hurt more: biting your tongue or having your say.
7. Mood swings are not to be treated as a “free pass” to be disrespectful and hurtful with your family.
8. When people feel bad about themselves, they will try to point out something in you to try to make you feel bad.
Normal people don't put others down.