1. Tell him to call me ASAP as possible.
2. Don't rush your Salah for anything. Because you are standing in front of the one who is in charge of whatever you are rushing for.
3. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
4. When you are in an alert fight or flight state, you want to do everything fast. You wake up and shower fast, eat fast, and work fast.
If you do the reverse and slow down by breathing deeply through your diaphragm and not rushing things, you are sending a direct signal to your nervous system that this particular situation is not the one to be feared. You train your subconscious by going against the daily ritual of waking up, checking the body for sensations and then doing things in a hurry.
5. 10 things severe health anxiety sufferers don’t do:
1. surround with negative people.
2. look up their new symptoms of anxiety online.
3. looking for instant results and expecting on when the recovery will be achieved.
4. They stop scanning for the bad and begin focusing on the good.
5. Don’t turn to a doctor for answers each and every time a new challenge comes up.
6. They stop playing the victim card when speaking to others.
7. Don’t speed through life.
8. Know the difference between good advice and bad advice.
9. Stop avoiding everything you fear. One brave step can create incredible momentum. Talking back to body zaps to let your subconscious know that YOU KNOW that it’s caused by anxiety.
10. They know that they are not a mind reader and they don’t try to fit in.