1. There are only 3 ways to motivate people - money, fear, and hunger.
2. "A family which has dates will not be hungry."
[Sahih Muslim 2046 a]
3. We shall test you through fear, hunger, loss of life, property, and crops. (Muhammad), give glad news to the people who have patience
4. Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is just like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
5. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
6. If you save your food to eat it later, it'll only taste awful. It tastes the best to eat it all while you're hungry. So you have to be diligent and be happy when you can instead of saving it up for later.