1. Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the wrong. Sometime in life you will have been all of these.
2. Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
3. Surprise the world with your character and humility to the extent they quit backbiting.
4. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
5. How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you.
6. People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!
7. It's an universal law-- intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education.
An ill-educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility.
8. The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.
9. Clothe yourself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
10. You must always remember that to lead, one must first learn to follow…
11. Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.