1. In order for a blackmailer to be successful, they must know what the target fears. This fear is often deep-rooted such as fear of abandonment, loneliness, humiliation, and failure.
2. The guilty dog barks first.
3. Just because it's happening and you see it all the time, that doesn't make it right. If it hurts your feelings, then it's wrong. If it degrades somebody, humiliates somebody, make him or her feel small - it's wrong.
4. In order for you to insult me, I will first have to value your opinion.
5. Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, and not acceptable for me to point it out?