1. Do tasks which will humble you, which will break your ego.
2. When emerging from humble beginnings, those around you tend to underestimate your authenticity because they knew you before you were 'somebody'
3. Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level.
4. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.
5. People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!
6. Popularity is a bubble. It's a mountain: you can go up really hard but walk down really fast.