1. Victory will not lead us to arrogance or laziness. We prefer to win one heart rather than a thousand castles. Our goal will be to bring humanity together.
2. We need justice for George Floyd. We all witnessed his murder in broad daylight. We're broken and we're disgusted, we cannot normalise this pain. No more senseless killings of human beings. No more seeing people of colour as less than human. We can no longer look away.
3. I don't think anybody should have to wake up with the fear that their life could be taken away from them at any point by a police officer, but that is the horrible reality of so many people of colour, especially Black people. This isn't the first time we have seen this. Police officers have disregarded the fact they are supposed to protect lives and they have taken away people's humanity because of the colour of their skin.
4. Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them.
5. a single pint can save 3 lives. A single gesture can create a million smiles
6. you're somebody type.
7. Blood cannot be manufactured.
8. Everyone smiles in the same language.
9. We don’t need more stuff. We need more humanity.