Human Nature Quotes
1. There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
2. If in the darkness of ignorance, you don’t recognize a person’s true nature, look to see whom he has chosen for his leader.
3. It is in the women’s nature to be ungrateful towards their husbands and to deny favours. If you were to be nice to her for her whole life but you grieved her once, she will say, “I have never seen any good from you”. So don’t let this attitude of her make you dislike her or to run away from her. If you dislike this feature of hers, you will be pleased with some other good habits within her, so create a balance.
Tags: Understanding Women | Ungrateful | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Attitude | Dislike | Running Away | Pleasure | Good Habit | Relationship Balance | Balance | Nikah | Deny | Human Nature |
4. Types of Nafs (Soul)
1- Nafs Al Ammara - The inciting self commanding and luring us to do evil, making one a slave of their desires, passion and lust. The most lower and beastly self.
2- Nafs al Lawamma - The self-aware and self-accusing self. Nafs doing wrong but says "I shouldn't be doing this". The repentful, remorseful self.
3-Nafs al Mutma'inna - The self at peace. In complete submission of its being to God, with no more conflict; doing the right things by nature, not by compulsion. Happy with the will of God.
Tags: Nafs | Word Meaning | Soul Searching | Soul | Evil | Inciting | Luring | Lust | Materialistic | Beast | Animals | Repent | Remorse | Peace | Submission | Free Will | Nature | Compulsion | Happiness | Meaning Of Life | Purpose of Life | Life Is A Test | Will | Tranquility | Doing The Right Thing | Human Nature |
5. (Quran 5:39)
"But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
6. People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.
7. May my Lord not make me enslaved to my ego and befriend the satan.
8. Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.
9. Fear and self doubt has always been the biggest enemy to human potential.
10. Sadder than destitution, sadder than a beggar is the man who eats alone in public. Nothing more contradicts the laws of man or beast, for animals always do each other the honor of sharing or disputing each other's food.
11. Look deep into nature, and you will understand everything better.