1. Listen to me, my daughter. I have never fed you ill-gotten food. You do not feed your children too. Be faithful to your husband. Do not utter ill words for him. Do not make him repeat his words, always be by his side.
2. When a woman submits to a man, it's the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It's his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven. Someone who would put his own needs above his woman's is no man.
3. A truly submissive woman is to be treasured, cherished and protected for it is only she who can give a man the gift of dominance.
4. “Fatimah complained to me about her hands blistering from grinding flour. So I said: ‘If you were to approach your father and ask him for a servant?’ So he (the Prophet) said: ‘Should I not direct the two of you, to that which is better for you than a servant? When the two of you lay down to sleep, say thirty-three, thirty-three, thirty-four, of At-Tahmid, At-Tasbih, and At-Takbir.”
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3408]
5. I WOULD NEVER BE UNFAITHFUL TO MY WIFE FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT I LOVE MY HOUSE TOO MUCH.
6. If you can cheat on your woman and come home, look her in the eye and tell her you love her, then you're the lowest kind of man on the pyramid.
7. Every woman has to face the challenge of leaving her home and going to her husbands home after marriage. This is indeed one of the biggest transformations for a woman and during such a crucial time period, immense support and love of a husband can do wonders.
8. Men love a submissive woman, Damon said simply. Even when they say the don't. There's just something about a beautiful, soft woman looking to them to protect and take care of them that inspires a man to greatness.