1. Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder.
Help someone's soul heal.
Walk out of your house like a shepherd.
2. A squirrel dying in front of your house may be more relevant to your interests right now than people dying in Africa.
3. Yes, I have a dream, and it’s not some MLK dream for equality. I want to own a decommissioned lighthouse. And I want to live at the top. And nobody knows I live there. And there’s a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.
4. "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards.
The ruler is a guardian and the man is a guardian of his family; the lady is a guardian and is responsible for her husband's house and his offspring; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5200]
Tags: Men and Women | Responsibility | Wife | Husband | Children | Raising Children | Islamic Quotes about Family | Nikah | Manly | Guardian | Ruler | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Hadith | House |
5. Anas said,
"When the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was given something, he used to say,
'Take it to so-and-so. She was a friend of Khadija's. Take it to the house of so-and-so. She loved Khadija."
6. Indeed, the house is under the sovereignty of the woman. While she remains therein, she feels that she is sitting upon her throne, and that she is the chief of the house . Stay clear of destroying this kingdom of hers and do not ever attempt to dethrone her, otherwise you will be trying to snatch her sovereignty.
7. Q:Why did the chicken cross the road?
Response:I don't know, why?
A:To get to the house of a dumbass.
8. mosque is the house of God not a place to drink
go inside the heart of a disbeliever, there is no God there
masjid khuda ka ghar hai piine ki jagah nahin
kafir ke dil mein jaa, wahan par khuda nahin
मस्जिद ख़ुदा का घर है, पीने की जगह नहीं ,
काफिर के दिल में जा वहाँ ख़ुदा नहीं .
9. May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.