1. You cannot awaken a person who is pretending to be asleep.
2. People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power.
If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous.
3. “Do not lose hope, nor be sad”
Quran: Chapter 3, Verse 139
4. Selfishness must always be forgiven you know because there is no hope of a cure.
5. Despair is forbidden to us. We were ordered not to give up hope in the mercy of Allah.
6. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.