9 Home Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Nothing prevents one from going home to one’s family except prayer.
Tags: Islamic Quotes about Family | Prayer | Home | Hadith |
2. "A Muslim does not regularly attend the mosques to perform prayer and remember Allah, but Allah feels happy with him just as the family of one who is absent feels happy when he comes back to them."
[Sunan Ibn Majah 800]
Tags: Muslim | Allah | Islamic Quotes about Family | Prayer | Home | Hadith |
3. Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other
Tags: Brother | Introvert | Communication | Sibling | Family | Home | Happy Home |
4. It starts in the home. If the father is not in the home, the boy will find a father in the streets. I saw it in my generation and every generation before me, and every one since
Tags: Father | Parenting | Raising Children | Responsibility | Bad Company | Home | Happy Home | Family |
5. Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
Tags: Nature | Garden | Home |
6. Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
Tags: Nature | Travel | Home |
7. Returning home is the most difficult part of long-distance hiking. You have grown outside the puzzle and your piece no longer fits.
Tags: Hiking | Home | Puzzle | Growing Up |
8. Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity.
Tags: Hiking | Wilderness | Wild | Mountain | City | Home |
9. I want to be a mystery, yet be known. I want to be together, yet alone Is it too much to ask to be famous, yet unknown? To be a wanderer, yet have a home?
Tags: All I Ever Wanted | Wishlist | Human Nature | Ambitious | Home | Mystery |