Hitting Rock Bottom is not the end but a start to something great. These motivational Quotes on Hitting Rock Bottom will hopefully ease the pain you are feeling right now and make you see the future in a more positive light without focusing much on your current state. We all hit rock bottom at some stage in our lives, and experts believe that this rock bottom stage is really an amazing experience after you have recovered from this phase.
So let's look at some Quotes on Hitting rock bottom that would hopefully ease your thoughts and motivate you to life yourself up. I hope you feel better very soon.
Hitting Rock Bottom Quotes
1. Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it?
It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.
You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you.
They didn't ask for it.
They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore.
Love takes hostages.
It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart.
Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain.
I hate love.
2. Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
The cure for pain is in the pain.
As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears.
3. This being human is a guest house.
Every morning is a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness, some momentary awareness comes as an unexpected visitor...Welcome and entertain them all.
Treat each guest honorably.
The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing, and invite them in.
Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond.
4. The cure for pain is in the pain.
5. These pains you feel are messengers.
Listen to them.
6. Love is the cure,
for your pain will keep giving birth to more pain
until your eyes constantly exhale love as effortlessly as your body yields its scent.
7. Pain doesn't listen to reason, it has it's own reason,
which is not reasonable.
8. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment.
Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
9. As it turns out, you can’t just check someone into rehab against their will. They have to do it voluntarily.
They have to hit rock bottom.
So I think I know what I need to do at this point. I need to find ways to push Meredith to the bottom.
Um. I think I can do it.
10. Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.
11. Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.
12. I think this is what we all want to hear: that we are not alone in hitting the bottom, and that it is possible to come out of that place courageous, beautiful, and strong.
13. When I’m at the bottom looking up, the main question may not be ‘how do I get out of this hole?’ In reality, the main question might be ‘how do I get rid of the shovel that I used to dig it?
14. If you have never reached rock bottom, you have never attended the school of greatness.
15. As it turns out, it was that very rock bottom that became the most firm foundation I had ever planted my feet on. A foundation so solid, it finally provided the springboard I needed to outrun that teasing, taunting shadow of unworthiness that had followed me my entire life.
16. Here's the thing about hitting rock bottom. You can either stay down there or get back up. It's your choice.
17. I’ve had a lot of what I thought were rock bottoms, only to discover another, rockier bottom underneath.