1. Perfectionism becomes a badge of honor with you playing the part of the suffering hero.
2. The real Hero is one who knows how to rise when he falls down.
3. Heroism is endurance for one moment more.
4. Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That's hard enough.
5. Believe me that every man you see in a military uniform is not a hero.
6. To my super Sister!
You might not wear a cape, but you are a hero to me! Thanks for always looking out for me and making our childhood so much fun!