1. Things will get worse before they get better.
But when they do, remember who put you down and who helped you up.
2. The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.
3. You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.
4. Real Love Means helping each other attain Jannah!
5. "Some persons from the Ansar asked for (something) from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) and he gave them. They again asked him for (something), and he gave them.
Then he said: 'whatever of good that I have, I would never hoard it from any of you. (Remember) whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him content, and whoever tries to make due, Allah will suffice him. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and more encompassing than patience."
6. If you see a person showing symptoms of personality disorder, encourage them to seek help. They will get defensive, do not argue with them. Express your feelings and concerns instead.
7. It's not an act of bravery to protect your own village. It is an instinct to protect what you possess. Bravery is when you step in to help when you have nothing to lose.
8. you're somebody type.
9. Blood cannot be manufactured.
10. I need your help. I am injured, near death, and too weak to hike out of here. I am all alone. This is no joke. In the name of God, please remain to save me. I am out collecting berries close by and shall return this evening. Thank you,
11. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "When your servant brings your food to you, if you do not ask him to join you, then at least ask him to take one or two handfuls, for he has suffered from its heat (while cooking it) and has taken pains to cook it nicely."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5460]
12. Tagging a person who self-harms as "crazy" or "dangerous" is neither helpful, nor correct. Self-injury is a means they took in order to cope from their pain. They need your help, not your tags.
13. E-cigarettes are the first genuinely new way of helping people stop smoking that has come along in decades. They have the potential to help half or more of all smokers get off cigarettes.
14. Taking Advantage Tactic #6
Guilt. Using your conscience and desire to be a good person to control and manipulate you.
15. Sometimes you don't realize you're actually drowning when you're trying to be everyone else's anchor.
16. A few times in my life, I have been manipulated by the sexual power of a woman. "Could you help with my assignment?" I'll do it for you. "I don't know why they've given me middle seat." Take mine. "I thought the trains would still be running." Let me drive you home. No promises, no offers, nothing expected in return.
17. I have tried to teach people there are three kicks in every dollar: one, when you make it; two, when you have it. The third kick it when you give it away - and it is the biggest kick of all.
18. The gain for the victim is in the fact that he can get people to stay and take care of him — for who could ever really leave the poor victim without feeling terribly guilty. In this way, victims often bully others into all kinds of care-giving, running the gamut from providing financially for poor victim, to literally making all of his choices for him. The victim typically knows exactly what buttons to push in others to get them to begin or continue to take care of him. Indeed, quite often the bully identity lurches backward into his shadowed victim identity, as a means of justifying his abuse of others.
19. There are people, who the more you do for them, the less they will do for themselves.
20. Today, you’re as helpful as the ‘g’ in lasagne.
21. “I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.”
22. 13 random acts of kindness
2. Hold the door open
3. Give an honest compliment
4. Thank someone who you appreciate
5. Be a good listener
6. Offer your help to someone
7. Ask the person who’s serving you how their day is going
8. Treat someone to a coffee or tea
9. Let someone go past you in the grocery queue
10. Send flowers or chocolates to a friend out of the blue
11. Hand bottled water to walkers/joggers/bikers from car window
12. Drop off stuffed animals at the children’s hospital
13. Take a children out of Child Labor and sponsor their education.
23. “Wherever there is a human in need, there is an opportunity for kindness and to make a difference.”
24. We rise by lifting others.
25. There are two ways of spreading the light:
to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.
26. Spread the love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
27. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
28. One who is kind is sympathetic and gentle with others.
He is considerate of others' feelings and courteous in his behavior.
He has a helpful nature.
Kindness pardons others' weaknesses and faults.
Kindness is extended to all: to the aged and the young, to animals, to those low of station as well as the high.
29. Always have a willing hand to help someone, you might be the only one that does.
30. Keep your attention focused entirely on what is truly your own concern, and be clear that what belongs to others is their business and none of yours
31. When we are shown scenes of starving children in Africa, with a call for us to do something to help them, the underlying ideological message is something like: "Don't think, don't politicize, forget about the true causes of their poverty, just act, contribute money, so that you will not have to think!
32. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
I've had rainbows in my clouds.
Still, when it looked like the sun wasn't going to shine anymore, God put a rainbow in the clouds.
God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us - in the dreariest and most dreaded moments - can see a possibility of hope.
You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. Do not complain. Make every effort to change things you do not like. If you cannot make a change, change the way you have been thinking. You might find a new solution.
33. My life is a mess right now and I compulsively take care of other people when I don’t know how to take care of myself.
34. Our prime purpose in life is
to help others
And if you can't help them, at least
don't hurt them
35. Sometimes, people whine because that’s how they ask for support.
Listening and offering empathy can go a long way. But its also crucial to guide the whiner to solve the problem.