8 Hell Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
Tags: Spirituality | Judgemental | Future | Marriage | Nikah | Future | Past | Saint | Sinner | Adultery | Fornication | Hell | Judgement Day | Jannah Paradise |
2. "Tell me what will bring me near to the Garden and keep me far from the Fire."
The Prophet (PBUH) replied,
"Worship Allah and do not associate anything with Him, perform the prayer, pay zakat, and maintain ties of kinship."
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 49]
Tags: Hell | Islamic Quotes about Family | Charity | Prayer | Kinship | Jannah Paradise | Hadith |
3. Arrogance and pride were the reasons Satan was expelled from paradise. Do not let it be the reason you don’t enter paradise.
Tags: Arrogance | Jannah Paradise | Hell | Pride | Satanic |
4. “Whoever asks for Paradise, three times, Paradise will say:
“O Allah, admit him to Paradise.”
And whoever asked to be saved from Hell, three times, Hell will say:
“O Allah, save him from Hell.”
Tags: Jannah Paradise | Hell | Hadith |
5. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
Tags: Tasteful | Death | Temporary Life | Jannah Paradise | Hell | Judgement Day | Successful | Justice | Life Is A Test | Fire | Deception | Dunya | Quran | Deception |
6. "Whoever has a mustard seed's weight of pride (arrogance) in his heart, shall not be admitted into Paradise. And whoever has a mustard seed's weight of faith in his heart, shall not be admitted into the Fire."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1998]
Tags: Heart | Arrogance | Jannah Paradise | Hell | Pride | Faith | Fire | Hadith |
7. “Whoever drinks wine and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents, Allah will accept his repentance. If he drinks wine again and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents, Allah will accept his repentance. If he drinks wine again and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents Allah will accept his repentance. But if he does it again, then Allah will most certainly make him drink of the mire of the puss or sweat on the Day of Resurrection.” They said: “O Messenger of Allah, what is the mire of the pus or sweat? He said: “The drippings of the people of Hell.”
[Ibn Majah - Vol. 4, Book 30, Hadith 3377]
Tags: Astaghfirullah | Alcohol | Prayer | Death | Repent | Forgiveness | Hell |
8. Hell is empty and all the devils are here.