Heart Break Quotes
1. Bros before hos. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They have got your back after your ho rips out your heart for no good reason. And you are nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you, and that she was better than all the other hos in the world. And then, suddenly, she’s not your ho no mo.
2. The tongue has no bones but is strong enough to break a heart. So be careful with your words.
3. God is with the broken-hearted. When your heart breaks, it’s a good thing – the breaking of the heart is what opens it up to the light of Allah. The dunya is designed to break your heart, to crush it.
4. This world cannot break you—unless you give it permission. And it cannot own you unless you hand it the keys—unless you give it your heart. And so, if you have handed those keys to dunya for a while—take them back. This isn’t the End. You don’t have to die here. Reclaim your heart and place it with its rightful owner:
5. Before anything can break your heart, it must first own your heart. Stop handing your heart to dunya-it'll stop breaking it.
6. Surely woman has been created from a curved rib, and this is the secret of her beauty, and the secret of the attraction towards her. And this is no defect in her, because ‘the eyebrows look beautiful due to them being curved’. So if she errs, do not rebuke her in a manner in which there is no gentleness, attempting to straighten her; otherwise you will simply break her and her breaking, is her divorce. At the same time do not let her off upon that mistake, otherwise her crookedness will increase and she will become arrogant with her ego. Thereafter, she will never soften for you and she won’t listen to you, so stay in between the two.
Tags: Understanding Women | Marriage | Relationship | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Attraction | Mistake | Strictness | Discipline | Heart Break | Divorce | Let It Go | Arrogance | Ego | Soft | In between | Balance | Relationship Balance | Nikah |
7. Most people are only concerned with their own heart, they don’t care if they break yours.
8. A: When I was young, I left a trail of broken hearts like a rockstar. I'm not proud of it.
B: You're kind of proud of it. You work it into a lot of conversations.
9. me: [getting my heart shattered into a million pieces] haha no worries
10. Q: What did the fish say to his girlfriend when they split up?
A: I’m outta this plaice!
11. Donut go breaking my heart
12. Everyone has a breaking point, even the best of us.
13. Married life is not for the faint hearted. Sometimes it can look like an ugly battlefield
14. It takes a minute to break a home with misunderstandings but it takes years to build one with love.