1. If there is one thing I dislike, it is the man who tries to air his grievances when I wish to air mine.
2. "There will be bounties which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human heart has ever perceived."
3. The serenity and comfort when your Istikharah is answered and you know exactly what Allah (SWT) wants you to do.
4. Selling to people who actually want to hear from you is more effective than interrupting strangers who don’t.
5. If I were buying my coffin, I would get one with thicker walls so you couldn’t hear the other dead people.
6. I'd say 60% of the stories I tell go unfinished cause either someone cuts me off or I stop talking cause I realize no one's listening.
7. And in sujood I found peace. A silent talk with my Lord. A feeling of being heard, without even speaking.