1. If I were buying my coffin, I would get one with thicker walls so you couldn’t hear the other dead people.
2. "There will be bounties which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human heart has ever perceived."
3. I'd say 60% of the stories I tell go unfinished cause either someone cuts me off or I stop talking cause I realize no one's listening.
4. And in sujood I found peace. A silent talk with my Lord. A feeling of being heard, without even speaking.
5. The serenity and comfort when your Istikharah is answered and you know exactly what Allah (SWT) wants you to do.
6. If there is one thing I dislike, it is the man who tries to air his grievances when I wish to air mine.
7. Selling to people who actually want to hear from you is more effective than interrupting strangers who don’t.
8. I am too weary to listen, too angry to hear.
9. If you think that nobody hears your screams, try silence!
10. KINDNESS is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
11. Do more than exist—live.
Do more than hear—listen…
Do more than grow—bloom.
Do more than spend—invest.
Do more than think—create…
Do more than decide—discern.
Do more than consider—commit…
Do more than dream—do.
Do more than see—perceive.
Do more than read—apply.
Do more than receive—reciprocate.
Do more than choose—focus.
Do more than wish—believe…
Do more than encourage—inspire…
Do more than reach—stretch.
Tags: Live Life | Hearing | Listening a Person | Growing Up | Need To Grow Up | Spending | Bloom | Investment | Thinking | Created | Decision | Reflecting | Consideration | Dream | You Can Do It | Just Do It | Perception | Gifts | Choose Me | Focus | Wishing | Believe | Encouragement | Inspirational | Go The Extra Mile |