20 Healthy Communication Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Healthy Communication Quotes
1. Be clear with your desires.
2. Don't ever abuse a kind heart,
You may never be offered one again.
3. If there is one thing I dislike, it is the man who tries to air his grievances when I wish to air mine.
4. Conceal your heart, control your mouth. Beware of releasing the restraints in you; Listen if you want to endure in the mouth of the hearers. Speak after you have mastered the craft.
5. They may forget your name, but they'll never forget how you made them feel.
6. Now that you've been together a few years - you can relapse into only talking about the kids or your To-do list. And that is awful for the relationship.
7. when a girl cries, it's not usually over one thing. It's built up anger and emotions that she's been holding for too long.
8. When a man is also inclined or willing to yield or surrender to the will or authority of a woman for her happiness is the an important aspect of a healthy marriage.
9. Whenever you realize that you have been left out, let your presence be known by leaving the conversation, instead of trying too hard.
10. Too many people to talk to.
Nobody to have a conversation with.
11. We all need someone who listens to us.
12. Fermented kimchi, cordyceps, puer tea – in this world, there are things that get better the longer you leave them. However, there isn’t any good in leaving the uncomfortable feelings between people. The distance between two people is always caused by saying one less thing or by not saying something that should’ve been said. Before letting the distance grow from those unsaid words, it would be good to repair the relationship to what it used to be.
13. You will be told your whole life that you need to learn to listen. I would say that you need to learn to be the last to speak. The skill to hold your opinions to yourself until everyone has spoken does two things: It gives everyone the feeling that they have been heard and contributed, and you get the benefit of hearing what everybody else has to think before you render your opinion.
Tags: Wise | Wisdom | Inspirational | Strategy | Communication | Healthy Communication | Patience | Impatience | Listening a Person | Question | Leadership | Public Speaking | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Speak | Your Opinion |
14. If you agree with somebody, don't nod "yes".
If you disagree with somebody, don't nod "no".
Simply sit there, take it all in and the only thing you're allowed to do is ask questions so you can understand what they mean and why they have the opinion that they have, and from where they are speaking. And at the end, you will get your turn.
15. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
16. Oftentimes, people hear the beginning sentences and jump on that conclusion without realizing the person was going to go in a different direction.
17. Don’t be afraid to say “Did I understand you correctly? Are you preferring that we go to the movies instead of dinner?” or “Are you concerned that we won’t make the deadline, so you want to get a better grasp of what we’ve done to date and how long it will take?”
Or, if it feels like the person is saying one thing while really expressing something else (the meta-message), you can respond with, “It might be me, yet you seem a little distant and I realize I’ve been preoccupied lately. Is that what’s bothering you or is there something else that’s weighing on your heart?”
18. Communication is a two-way street. When one person opens up and shares their experience, reciprocate. “Oh that is how you felt. This is what I was experiencing…” Be vulnerable and do your best to articulate your feelings. Lose the pride, as pride is the enemy of honest communication.
19. Five minutes of communication can save a year’s worth of turmoil and misunderstanding
20. Never in the history of the world someone has calmed down or relaxed when you say “Calm Down” or “Relax”.