1. A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.
2. Likewise, WHO continues to recommend that, wherever possible, confirmed mild #COVID19 cases should be isolated in health facilities, where trained professionals can provide good medical care, and prevent clinical progression and onward transmission
3. Things Covid-19 pandemic has proven:
1. The job you were told couldn’t be done remotely can be done remotely.
2. Many disabled workers could’ve been working from home, but corporations never wanted them to.
3. Internet is a utility, not a luxury.
4. Universal healthcare is necessary.
4. Corona Virus for Dummies
-Kate got infected yesterday, but she won't know until 14 days later.
-Kate thinks she's healthy but is infecting almost 10 people everyday.
-These 10 people think they are ok, they travel, go out and infect 100 people.
-These 100 people think they are healthy, and keep going out infecting 1000 people.
-At any time, no one knows who is infected and who can infect you.
Do you understand why it is important to stay at home. Be responsible. Stay in Quarantine.
5. Water is the solution to all your problems.
6. Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care.
7. One day at a time is the secret to building momentum.
8. Eating well is a form of self-respect.
9. I love coffee, and I'm sure I could get caffeine if I smoked my coffee beans but I would be paying a much different price in overall health [if I did].
10. Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.
11. I think the most important thing is your integrity. Your family, Your health.
Rest of the things, you can experiment with.