17 Healing Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. I will soothe you and heal you,
I will bring you roses.
I too have been covered with thorns.
Tags: Love Quotes for Her | Healing |
2. "O mankind! there hath come to you a direction from your Lord and a healing for the (diseases) in your hearts,- and for those who believe, a guidance and a Mercy."
Tags: Quran | Mental Health | Heart | Guidance | Mercy | Healing |
3. Salah will heal your wounds, it'll solve your problems, and it'll ease your difficulties.
Tags: Inshallah | Motivational Islamic Quotes On Life | Prayer | Ease | Healing | Wounds |
4. Quran Chapter 16
(68) And your Lord revealed to the bee saying: Make hives in the mountains and in the trees and in what they build:
(69) Then eat of all the fruits and walk in the ways of your Lord submissively. There comes forth from within it a beverage of many colours, in which there is healing for men; most surely there is a sign in this for a people who reflect.
Tags: Islamic Quotes about Food | Quranic and Hadith references of Prophetic Medicine | Honey | Medicine | Cure | Reflecting | Healing |
5. Dear Medical Assistants, of all the skills you will ever learn, the greatest one you will ever hold is the healing touch of a caring heart.
Tags: Medical Assistant | Healing | Caring |
6. I’ve been searching for ways to heal myself, and I’ve found that kindness is the best way.
Tags: Be Kind | Healing | Mental Health | Depression |
7. Be kind to yourself while you still heal from all that remains unsaid.
Tags: Life Struggle | Be Kind | Healing | Unsaid Words |
8. When we are in pain, we become self-centered and myopic. When we heal, we become more empathetic, self-less, and sympathetic to pain and welfare of other. It is our gift to others to heal ourselves.
Tags: Life Struggle | Pain | Empathy | Selfless | Sympathy | Gifts | Healing |
9. I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
Tags: Hiking | Nature | Healing |
10. Don't use your energy to worry.
Use your energy to believe, create, trust, grow, glow, manifest and heal.
Tags: Good Vibes | Energy | Worry | Dont Worry | Believe in Yourself | Created | Invention | Trust | Glowing | Healing |
11. Looking for guarantees is the biggest thing that is keeping you from healing your health anxiety.
A guarantee on every medication, therapy, and a guarantee that you will be safe, a guarantee that your symptoms are related to anxiety. And even if you start believing that, it will be brief.
Instead of looking for guarantees, adopt the right attitude. When you stop looking for guarantees, you start to let go. Start questioning all your cravings for guarantees whenever they pop up.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Healing | Medicine | Symptoms | Certainty | Let It Go | Mind Control |
12. Replace fear of your symptoms with unconditional love for why they are there. Yes.
Say “Thank you very much for looking out for me. Thank you for warning me of something that is going to arise in the future that is connected to a trauma from the past. Thank you subconscious body for carrying this information until now, and letting me know that i can resolve what needs to be resolved through my conscious mind today.
When you can spread love for the very thing that you hate and fear, you will begin healing.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Fear | Symptoms | Unconditional Love | Trauma | Past | Subconscious | Healing | Hate | Conscious |
13. You have to build a relationship with the world of the unknown, uncertainty and make peace with peace. You will have to bring your authentic self back. The part of you that isn’t afraid, that sees things as they are - not worse than what they are. You have to bring this person out each and every day in order for you to heal, or else you are just going to keep getting addicted to stress hormones. See beyond your symptoms and intrusive thoughts.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Symptoms | Negativity | Thoughts | Peace | Uncertainty | Healing | Addiction | Stress | Spirituality |
14. Treatment for health anxiety is like a maze. You know the one where you pick a path, take a wrong turn and reach a dead end. Then you have to turn around and pick the right path.
if you are following uncertainty, you will 100% find yourself out of that maze and and you will find recovery.
at any point you choose certainty over uncertainty, you will run into a dead end and you will have to turn around and the only way out is through looking towards uncertainty.
that is the major concept of treatment for Health Anxiety, phobias and OCD.
Tags: Anxiety | Health Anxiety | Medicine | Mental Health | Phobia | OCD | Overthinking | Certainty | Uncertainty | Healing | Perfectionism |
15. Anxiety and panic attacks have never killed anybody.
Tags: Anxiety | Health Anxiety | Panic Attack | Kill | Death | Mantra | Healing | Symptoms |
16. When you feel a symptom, change your focus. This does not mean distracting yourself, that is a coping tool, it will not heal you. Changing your focus means diverting your attention to a different part of that situation.
Instead on focusing how this symptom can lead to a physical illness, focus on how the symptom is a sign of past intense experiences. It’s simply a warning message asking you whether it is safe or not to do what you are about to do. This will give a completely different meaning to the feeling. This idea that you adopted in your mind will begin traveling into your heart and that is when you will start believing it fully.
It’s literally a convincing game - you are trying to convince the 95% subconscious mind and body that’s gone through all this distress.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Symptoms | Focus | Distraction | Healing | Attention | Illness | Past | Mind Control | Brain | Believe in Yourself | Subconscious | Stress |
17. Hypnosis takes the thinking conscious mind out of the picture, and gives you the ability to communicate directly with the subconscious mind. This lets you know what core beliefs and memories are sabotaging your recovery. The job of Hypnosis is to reorganize past memorize and discharge stored emotions so you can start to perceive your symptoms differently.
Tags: Hypnosis | Consious | Subconscious | Belief | Memories | Healing | Symptoms | Health Anxiety | Anxiety |