1. I don’t hate you.
It’s either I love you or I don’t care at all.
2. Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
3. A lady said,
"O Allah's Messenger (pbuh)! I see that your friend has delayed. (in conveying Qur'an) to you."
So there was revealed:
'Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, not hated you.' (93.1-3)
4. I don’t hate it.
I just don’t like it at all and it’s terrible.
5. Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!
6. If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice.
7. A woman wants to love her husband, but at the same time she does not want to lose her family. So do not put yourself and her family in the same scale, because then her choice will be down to either you or her family. And even if she does choose you over her family, she will remain in anxiety, which will then turn into hatred towards you in your daily life.
8. Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them.
9. Look for the person everyone hates, and love them.
10. I once reported Oscar to the INS. Turns out he’s clean, but I’m glad I did it.
11. I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate thinking that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me, they wouldn’t hate me.
12. Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters to me.
13. Insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people you don’t even know.
14. I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.
15. People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!