1. Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!
2. I don’t hate you.
It’s either I love you or I don’t care at all.
3. Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters to me.
4. If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice.
5. I once reported Oscar to the INS. Turns out he’s clean, but I’m glad I did it.
6. I don’t hate it.
I just don’t like it at all and it’s terrible.
7. I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate thinking that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me, they wouldn’t hate me.
8. A lady said,
"O Allah's Messenger (pbuh)! I see that your friend has delayed. (in conveying Qur'an) to you."
So there was revealed:
'Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, not hated you.' (93.1-3)
9. A woman wants to love her husband, but at the same time she does not want to lose her family. So do not put yourself and her family in the same scale, because then her choice will be down to either you or her family. And even if she does choose you over her family, she will remain in anxiety, which will then turn into hatred towards you in your daily life.
10. Look for the person everyone hates, and love them.
11. People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!
12. I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.
13. Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them.
14. Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
15. Insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people you don’t even know.
16. Love your haters, they’re your biggest fans.
17. Due to the mental and emotional abuse that I've gotten from men in general all my life and my resulting hatred of the typical male ego, I have a more dominant attitude towards men and a more submissive attitude towards women.
18. Someone who hates you normally hates you for one of three reasons: They see you as a threat. They hate themselves. Or they want to be you.
19. I never gave you a reason to hate me. You’re creating your own little drama of your insecurity.
20. I've had to accept that - that everyone cannot love me. Because when there's love, there's hate. When there's light, there's dark. But it was really hard to accept as an artist that there's a lot of people that hate me, but on the other side, there are many more people who love me. I think everyone goes through that.
21. I don't know how people get so anti-something. Just mind your own business, take care of your own affairs, and don't worry about other people so much.
22. How can I put this… imagine if the Holocaust happened every four years like the Olympics. I would rather THAT happen than your rock opera.