1. It was narrated that Hudhaifah said:
"I was harsh in the way I spoke to my family, but not to others.
I mentioned that to the Prophet (saas) and he said:
'Why don't you ask for forgiveness? Ask Allah to forgive you, seventy times each day.'"
[Sunan Ibn Majah 3817]
2. Women like attention and they like to be told clearly that they are loved. So don’t be stingy in expressing your love for your wife. If you become limited in expressing your love, you will create a barrier of harshness between you and her, and there will be a decrease in affection.
3. Don't use time and words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved.
4. Good words bring good feeling to the heart.
Speak with kindness, always.
5. Our life at present on the blessed soil of our country is a triumph over the pains of the past and the harshness of its conditions.