1. And We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and kind to his parents. His mother bears him with hardship and she brings him forth with hardship, and the bearing of him, and the weaning of him is thirty (30) months, till when he attains full strength and reaches forty years, he says: "My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my off-spring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will)."
Tags: Ability | Muslim | I Love My Mother | Pregnant | Parents | Islamic Quotes about Family | Good Deed | Mother | Dutiful | Islamic Quotes about Mother | Hardship | Weaning | Grateful | Quran | Mothers Day |
2. "Paradise is surrounded by hardships, and the Fire is surrounded by desires."
[Jami at-Tirmidhi - Book 38, Hadith 2757]
3. If Allah can turn night into day, then He can turn your hardships into ease.
4. Whoever wants to have everlasting peace and well-being with no affliction does not understand the meaning of Allah’s commandments, nor does he perceive the meaning of submission to Allah. Every soul (either believing or disbelieving) shall inevitably taste suffering in this world, for this life is based on hardships. Man lives between comfort and suffering.
5. "So truly with hardship comes ease"
6. We blossom through every hardship.
7. Say Alhamdulillah for the hardships that brought you back to Allah.
8. Life isn't hard to manage when you've nothing to lose
9. Good Morning!
Don't let the length of your trials determine the strength of your faith. This life is temporary and this life is a test.
10. To endure what is unendurable is endurance
11. endurance (noun)
the power to withstand pain or hardships; the ability or strength to continue despite fatigue, stress or otherwise adverse conditions
12. the same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of, not the circumstances.
13. Taking Advantage Tactic #8
Playing the Victim. Using exaggerated complaints about their hardships to make you feel sorry for them so they get what they want.
14. It's always hard to endure your hardships when you're alone.
15. People with Victim Identity attract bullies as their partners. Bully looks for those who he can take advantage of, and the victim believes that life is meant to be harder. A victim does not want to take responsibility of their own life from fear that thing might get a whole lot harder.
16. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
17. Hard times always lead to something great.
18. There’s nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.
19. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
20. Hard times are like thunder. They make a lot of noise but do little harm. Don’t fear hard times.
21. That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.
22. When our child is rejecting us, spewing stuff at us and hurting our feelings, you need to say to yourself
“This isn’t about me. What they are saying is not a gauge for my own self worth. I am a good parent. This child is having a hard time. I will help them through it.”
23. The greater your storm,
the brighter your rainbow.