1. And We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and kind to his parents. His mother bears him with hardship and she brings him forth with hardship, and the bearing of him, and the weaning of him is thirty (30) months, till when he attains full strength and reaches forty years, he says: "My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my off-spring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will)."
Tags: Ability | Muslim | I Love My Mother | Pregnant | Parents | Islamic Quotes about Family | Good Deed | Mother | Dutiful | Islamic Quotes about Mother | Hardship | Weaning | Grateful | Quran | Mothers Day |
2. "Paradise is surrounded by hardships, and the Fire is surrounded by desires."
[Jami at-Tirmidhi - Book 38, Hadith 2757]
3. If Allah can turn night into day, then He can turn your hardships into ease.
4. Whoever wants to have everlasting peace and well-being with no affliction does not understand the meaning of Allah’s commandments, nor does he perceive the meaning of submission to Allah. Every soul (either believing or disbelieving) shall inevitably taste suffering in this world, for this life is based on hardships. Man lives between comfort and suffering.
5. "So truly with hardship comes ease"
6. We blossom through every hardship.
7. Say Alhamdulillah for the hardships that brought you back to Allah.
8. Life isn't hard to manage when you've nothing to lose
9. Good Morning!
Don't let the length of your trials determine the strength of your faith. This life is temporary and this life is a test.
10. To endure what is unendurable is endurance
11. endurance (noun)
the power to withstand pain or hardships; the ability or strength to continue despite fatigue, stress or otherwise adverse conditions
12. the same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of, not the circumstances.
13. Taking Advantage Tactic #8
Playing the Victim. Using exaggerated complaints about their hardships to make you feel sorry for them so they get what they want.