Happy Home Quotes
1. Can you not appreciate that your spouse (especially our wives) they have sacrificed their families, they have sacrificed their surroundings, they have sacrificed their friends, they have sacrificed so much and come to you can you not smile at her and tell her "I love you"?
"I appreciate your sacrifice"
If we don't acknowledge their sacrifices, how is the home going to be happy and how is your wife going to be happy?
2. Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other
3. Only a brother can love like a father, annoy like a sister, care like a mother and support like a friend. I love you my Brother.
4. It starts in the home. If the father is not in the home, the boy will find a father in the streets. I saw it in my generation and every generation before me, and every one since
5. Every happy ending has the day after the happy ending.
6. It takes a minute to break a home with misunderstandings but it takes years to build one with love.
7. There were two ways to be happy: improve your reality, or lower your expectations