Growing Up Quotes
1. The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.
2. Sibling rivalry is just one result of playing favorites by parents.
While some experts believe growing up with a little competition isn't a bad thing, too much could create a wedge between siblings that could last a lifetime.
3. A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
4. From sleeping with our parents with no stress, to sleeping alone with stress - we grew up.
5. When gardeners garden, it is not just plants that grow, but the gardeners themselves
6. Do more than exist—live.
Do more than hear—listen…
Do more than grow—bloom.
Do more than spend—invest.
Do more than think—create…
Do more than decide—discern.
Do more than consider—commit…
Do more than dream—do.
Do more than see—perceive.
Do more than read—apply.
Do more than receive—reciprocate.
Do more than choose—focus.
Do more than wish—believe…
Do more than encourage—inspire…
Do more than reach—stretch.
Tags: Live Life | Hearing | Listening a Person | Growing Up | Need To Grow Up | Spending | Bloom | Investment | Thinking | Created | Decision | Reflecting | Consideration | Dream | You Can Do It | Just Do It | Perception | Gifts | Choose Me | Focus | Wishing | Believe | Encouragement | Inspirational | Go The Extra Mile |
7. Anybody can look at a pretty girl and see a pretty girl. An artist can look at a pretty girl and see the old woman she will become. A better artist can look at an old woman and see the pretty girl that she used to be. But a great artist-a master-and that is what Auguste Rodin was-can look at an old woman, protray her exactly as she is...and force the viewer to see the pretty girl she used to be...and more than that, he can make anyone with the sensitivity of an armadillo, or even you, see that this lovely young girl is still alive, not old and ugly at all, but simply prisoned inside her ruined body. He can make you feel the quiet, endless tragedy that there was never a girl born who ever grew older than eighteen in her heart...no matter what the merciless hours have done to her. Look at her, Ben. Growing old doesn't matter to you and me; we were never meant to be admired-but it does to them.
8. Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons.
9. Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you are climbing it.
10. Returning home is the most difficult part of long-distance hiking. You have grown outside the puzzle and your piece no longer fits.
11. They don’t miss you when you’re gone.
They miss you when you are doing better.
12. We continue to shape our personality all our life.
13. Be child-like, not childish.