Growing Up Quotes
1. The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.
2. Sibling rivalry is just one result of playing favorites by parents.
While some experts believe growing up with a little competition isn't a bad thing, too much could create a wedge between siblings that could last a lifetime.
3. A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
4. From sleeping with our parents with no stress, to sleeping alone with stress - we grew up.
5. When gardeners garden, it is not just plants that grow, but the gardeners themselves