Growing Up Quotes
1. The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.
2. Sibling rivalry is just one result of playing favorites by parents.
While some experts believe growing up with a little competition isn't a bad thing, too much could create a wedge between siblings that could last a lifetime.
3. A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
4. From sleeping with our parents with no stress, to sleeping alone with stress - we grew up.
5. When gardeners garden, it is not just plants that grow, but the gardeners themselves
6. Do more than exist—live.
Do more than hear—listen…
Do more than grow—bloom.
Do more than spend—invest.
Do more than think—create…
Do more than decide—discern.
Do more than consider—commit…
Do more than dream—do.
Do more than see—perceive.
Do more than read—apply.
Do more than receive—reciprocate.
Do more than choose—focus.
Do more than wish—believe…
Do more than encourage—inspire…
Do more than reach—stretch.
Tags: Live Life | Hearing | Listening a Person | Growing Up | Need To Grow Up | Spending | Bloom | Investment | Thinking | Created | Decision | Reflecting | Consideration | Dream | You Can Do It | Just Do It | Perception | Gifts | Choose Me | Focus | Wishing | Believe | Encouragement | Inspirational | Go The Extra Mile |