1. This place is a dream. Only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.
2. If there is one thing I dislike, it is the man who tries to air his grievances when I wish to air mine.
3. Darkness around her eyes reflect the darkness around her soul.
4. “Everyone can master a grief but he that has it”
Much Ado About Nothing
Act 3, Scene 2
5. A lot of grief, sadness or anger that is being ignored or not dealt with can be a cause of feeling more anxious.