1. If you have never reached rock bottom, you have never attended the school of greatness.
2. It’s only when you grow up and step back from him — or leave him for your own home — it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.
3. Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.
4. “Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.”
Twelfth Night - Act 2, Scene 5
5. The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.
6. He was our greatest living painter, until he died.