1. How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you.
2. the things you take for granted, someone else is praying for
3. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
4. If we are thankful for what we have, our hearts will find peace.
5. Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
6. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "When your servant brings your food to you, if you do not ask him to join you, then at least ask him to take one or two handfuls, for he has suffered from its heat (while cooking it) and has taken pains to cook it nicely."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5460]
7. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
8. He who eats alone chokes alone.