1. Today be thankful and think how rich you are. Your family is priceless, your time is gold and your health is wealth.
2. Pray; not only because you need something – but because you have alot to be thankful for. Alhamdulillah
3. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
4. Everything comes to you in the right moment.
5. Just say Alhamdulillah and remember your life is better than millions.
6. And We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and kind to his parents. His mother bears him with hardship and she brings him forth with hardship, and the bearing of him, and the weaning of him is thirty (30) months, till when he attains full strength and reaches forty years, he says: "My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my off-spring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will)."
Tags: Ability | Muslim | I Love My Mother | Pregnant | Parents | Islamic Quotes about Family | Good Deed | Mother | Dutiful | Islamic Quotes about Mother | Hardship | Weaning | Grateful | Quran | Mothers Day |