1. One thing is clear:
The Founding Fathers never intended a nation where citizens would pay nearly half of everything they earn to the government.
- Ron Paul
2. War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is. Revolution is when you decide it for yourself.
3. Every disaster movie starts with the Government ignoring a Scientist
4. I got this real moron thing I do, it's called thinking. And I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. I have certain rules I live by. My first rule, I don't believe anything the government tells me, and I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country.
5. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept |
6. The history of patents includes a wealth of attempts to reward friends of the government and restrict or control dangerous technologies.
7. You cannot make one invent at gun point. Forget the movies, and think about pampering inventors, not threatening them
8. I wish to note that Intellectual Property theft by a government represents the very essence of organized crime.