Gossip Quotes about people who love to talk about others because of jealousy and how we need to handle the gossip and rumors in our life.
We may have indulged in gossip every once in a while in the past, however, these quotes will make you realize how Gossip is something that is absolutely a complete waste of energy and how indulging in Gossip can prove to harm you personality and overall success in life as this behavior of Gossip tends to pull people away from being real with their own life.
Let's dive in to this journey of learning more about the concept of Gossip using the best quotes related to Gossip that we have curated for you.
1. Kelly: Jim!!! Oh my god, I have so much to tell you. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes had a baby, and they named it Sure! And Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie also had a baby, and they named it Shiloh! And both babies are amazing!
Jim: Wow! So, uh, what's new with you?
Kelly: I just told you.
2. Don’t be too fast to highlight the weaknesses of other people. That is the quickest way of exposing your own weaknesses.
3. I don’t trust anyone who talks bad about someone else to me, they probably talk behind my back too.
4. It’s funny, the people that know the least about me have the most to say.
5. Once people stop talking with you then they start talking about you.
6. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness with your mouth.
7. Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth.
8. The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them.
9. People love gossip. It’s the biggest thing that keeps the entertainment industry going.
10. If gossip were food, many people would be overweight.
11. Gossip, as usual, was one- third right and two- thirds wrong.
12. I usually get my stuff from people who promised somebody else that they would keep it a secret.
13. Gossip is the art of saying nothing in a way that leaves practically nothing unsaid.
14. Gossip is easy, politics is hard.
15. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
16. Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
17. There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.
18. Have you ever met a hater doing better than you?
19. People are totally entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.
20. Passive-aggressive or covert bullying: Difficult to notice. A passive-aggressive or covert bully, however, behaves appropriately on the surface, but takes you down with subtlety.
Examples of passive-aggressive and covert bullying include negative gossip, negative joking at someone’s expense, sarcasm, condescending eye contact, facial expression or gestures, mimicking to ridicule, deliberately causing embarrassment and insecurity, the invisible treatment, social exclusion, professional isolation, and deliberately sabotaging someone’s well-being, happiness, and success.
Tags: Passive Aggressive | Bully | Adult Bully | Social Behavior | Subtle | Gossip | Poor Joke | When Someone Puts You Down | Looking Down | Shame | Embarassment | Insecurities | Treating Badly | Mental Wellness | Happiness | Success |
21. A private life is a happy life.
22. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
23. What do gossiping pots do?
Spill the beans.