1. Our friends up north spend over five billion dollars on research and development and all they seem to do is copy Google and Apple.
2. The quickest way to improve your traffic would be to export the keywords you are already ranking for from your Google Search Console, analyze your current position for the article you are ranking badly, and try to improve the Title, URL and Content one by one.
3. I guess your name is Google. Because you have everything that I am searching for
4. Today it's not about "get the traffic".
It's about "get the targeted and relevant traffic".
5. It's much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than by doubling your traffic.
6. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can get in the Google Top 20.
7. The two most important days in your life are:
the day you are born, and the day you find out how to recover after the Panda Update.
8. The first symptom of health anxiety is that when a person senses a symptom, they start thinking “OMG what could this be? Let me search google. Is it going to lead to something else? Am I unhealthy?
9. We feel that if we feel sensitized, if we can interpret our sensations and symptoms as being physical dangers, then we can be one step ahead of potential cancer or heart attack. So we go on Google, we seek reassurance - anything to make us feel better.