Good Ideas Quotes
1. Companies cannot really see beyond their current customer base. They explicitly or implicitly do things to protect their current customers. And the last person to want real change is your customer. That is why most new ideas come from small companies that have nothing to lose.
2. Why haven’t I thought of this before?
Well, I am here so you don’t have to think.
3. Apple is a $30 billion company, yet we’ve got less than 30 major products. I don’t know if that’s ever been done before.
Certainly the great consumer electronics companies of the past had thousands of products.
We tend to focus much more. People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on.
But that’s not what it means at all.
It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are.
You have to pick carefully.
4. You have to push yourself to be spectacularly better at the thing you bring to the marketplace than most people. And you can.
5. Thinking of product development as a series of experiments leads to stronger designs.
6. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
7. Many will quit during the journey and that's your advantage.
Tags: Hustle | Work Hard | Unfair Advantage | Taking Advantage | Quitting | Wishful Thinking | Giving Up | Dont Give Up | Keep your head up | Work Tip | Work Motivation | Business | Startup | Good Ideas |
8. If we can write down your Job, we can find someone cheaper to do it. In fact, the thing we might find to do it might not even be a person.
9. Kelly: If I was you, I would just like, freak out and get really drunk, and then tell someone I was pregnant.
Pam: Okay, that's a lot of good ideas. Thanks.
10. Create the things you wish existed.
11. Business opportunities are like buses: there’s always another one coming.