18 Good Ideas Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Good Ideas Quotes
1. Apple is a $30 billion company, yet we’ve got less than 30 major products. I don’t know if that’s ever been done before.
Certainly the great consumer electronics companies of the past had thousands of products.
We tend to focus much more. People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on.
But that’s not what it means at all.
It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are.
You have to pick carefully.
Tags: Yes Man | Saying No | Apple | Product | Focus | Good Ideas | Selective | Billionaire |
2. Why haven’t I thought of this before?
Well, I am here so you don’t have to think.
Tags: Marriage | Good Ideas | Thinking | Employee | Responsibility | Nikah |
3. Kelly: If I was you, I would just like, freak out and get really drunk, and then tell someone I was pregnant.
Pam: Okay, that's a lot of good ideas. Thanks.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Drama | Sarcastic | Good Ideas | The Office | Thanks |
4. Companies cannot really see beyond their current customer base. They explicitly or implicitly do things to protect their current customers. And the last person to want real change is your customer. That is why most new ideas come from small companies that have nothing to lose.
Tags: Nothing To Lose | Entrepreneurship | Startup | Good Ideas | Customer Engagement | Customer Service | Customer Experience | Product | SME |
5. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
Tags: Backbiting | Mind Games | Discussion | Good Ideas | Average | Small | Stupid People | Two Faced People | Annoying People | Toxic People | People Change | Fake Friendship |
6. Business opportunities are like buses: there’s always another one coming.
Tags: Hustle | Good Ideas | Innovation | Business | Online Business | Opportunity | Startup | Dont Give Up | Work Hard | Too Many Options |
7. Create the things you wish existed.
Tags: Hustle | Entrepreneurship | Social Entrepreneurship | Startup | Good Ideas | Innovation | Wishing | Creative | Work Hard | Dont Give Up | Business | 9 to 5 |
8. Many will quit during the journey and that's your advantage.
Tags: Hustle | Work Hard | Unfair Advantage | Quitting | Wishful Thinking | Giving Up | Dont Give Up | Keep your head up | Work Tip | Work Motivation | Business | Startup | Good Ideas | Opportunity |
9. You have to push yourself to be spectacularly better at the thing you bring to the marketplace than most people. And you can.
Tags: Perfectionism | Innovation | Entrepreneurship | Startup | Good Ideas | Niche Market | Competition | Thinking | Work Hard | Smart |
10. Thinking of product development as a series of experiments leads to stronger designs.
Tags: Product | Developing | Experiment | Testing | Design | Good Ideas |
11. If we can write down your Job, we can find someone cheaper to do it. In fact, the thing we might find to do it might not even be a person.
Tags: Job | Losing Job | Work Life | Work Tip | Demotivational Work | Work Motivation | Artificial Intelligence | Future | Planning | Cost Cutting | Machine Learning | Innovation | Good Ideas |
12. It’s not always easy to follow a new idea.
There is risk.
There is uncertainty.
Maybe it will fail… but maybe your new idea might succeed.
You’ll never know what could happen unless you commit to giving things a try.
Tags: Good Ideas | Risk | Uncertainty | Failure | Success | Courageous | Startup | Get Started | Commitment | Trying | Determination | Will |
13. It’s hard to beat your competition when you’re copying them.
Tags: Competition | Copy Cat | Business | Online Business | Sales | Strategy | Startup | Good Ideas | Innovation |
14. True inventors do not sit on their inventions
Tags: Intellectual Property | Innovation | Startup | Good Ideas | Invention |
15. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
Tags: Be Kind | Word | Good Ideas | Change The World |
16. Even bad suggestions can trigger good ideas. Always be open to listening.
Tags: Bad Idea | Trigger | Good Ideas | Listening a Person |
17. An artist is someone who produces things that people don’t need to have but that he – for some reason – thinks it would be a good idea to give them.
Tags: Art | Needs | Demand | Good Ideas |
18. We have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
Tags: Good Ideas | Stealing | Copy Cat | Invention | Authenticity and Originality |