Good Deed Quotes
Good Deeds quoted from authentic Islamic scripts - the Quran and the Sahih Hadith that talk about how we should lead life and do the good deeds that are beloved to the Almighty. Here is a list of Good Deeds from the religious perspective presented in the form of Quotations with pictures.
1. By saying: Subhan Allah a hundred times, then one thousand good deeds will be recorded for him or one thousand sins will be blotted out from his record.
[Riyad as Salihin:Book 16, Hadith 24]
2. Don’t just dream of Jannah,
work for it.
3. God has created the heavens and the earth for a genuine purpose so that every soul will be duly recompensed for its deeds without being wronged.
4. Never underestimate a good deed, you don’t know which Hasanah will be your ticket to Jannah.
5. To hide your Charity and good deeds is a test of your Thinking, and to hide the flaws of others is a test of your Character.
6. What is in our hearts, we will reveal by our words and our deeds.
7. "Three follow the deceased, two of them return, and one remains.
He is followed by his family, his wealth, and his deeds.
So his family and his wealth returns, and his deeds remain."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2379]
8. Imagine having Allah (swt) tell you on the Day of Judgement that He is pleased with you.
May your name be written amongst those whom Allah is pleased with. Ameen.
9. And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in Faith, to them shall We join their offspring, and We shall not decrease the reward of their deeds in anything. Every person is a pledge for that which he has earned.
We shall provide them with fruits and the meat of the kind which they desire.
[Quran- 52:21 and 22]
10. Don't flaunt and show off your good deeds. Keep it between you and the Almighty. None can grant you paradise. That's something only he can do.
11. And We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and kind to his parents. His mother bears him with hardship and she brings him forth with hardship, and the bearing of him, and the weaning of him is thirty (30) months, till when he attains full strength and reaches forty years, he says: "My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my off-spring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will)."
Tags: Ability | Muslim | I Love My Mother | Pregnant | Parents | Islamic Quotes about Family | Good Deed | Mother | Dutiful | Islamic Quotes about Mother | Hardship | Weaning | Grateful | Quran | Mothers Day |