Giving Up Quotes
1. When you first start off trying to solve a problem, the first solutions you come up with are very complex, and most people stop there.
But if you keep going, and live with the problem and peel more layers of the onion off, you can oftentimes arrive at some very elegant and simple solutions.
Most people just don’t put in the time or energy to get there.
2. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
3. Never back down. Always keep your head up to show your haters what you're capable of.
4. History doesn't talk about quitters
5. Many will quit during the journey and that's your advantage.
6. It's a slow process, but quitting won't speed it up.
7. This too shall pass.
8. The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.
9. There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough.
10. If you say that it won’t work, then it really won’t. But if you tell yourself that it will, then it’ll work out miraculously. There are a lot of things that can change depending on how you think.
11. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.