1. I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) as much as I did of Khadija though I did not see her, but the Prophet (pbuh) used to mention her very often, and when ever he slaughtered a sheep, he would cut its parts and send them to the women friends of Khadija. When I sometimes said to him,
"(You treat Khadija in such a way) as if there is no woman on earth except Khadija," he would say,
"Khadija was such-and-such, and from her I had children."
2. Mention those who you love in your Dua (Prayers). It is one of the most beautiful and most valuable gifts you can give.
3. A mother’s treasure is her daughter.
4. "I was not jealous of any wife of the Prophet as I was jealous of Khadijah, and it was not because I saw her. It was only because the Messenger of Allah mentioned her so much, and because whenever he would slaughter a sheep, he would look for Khadijah's friends to gift them some of it."
5. A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
6. Everything in life is a gift, a test, and a blessing, all at the same time.
7. Anas said,
"When the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was given something, he used to say,
'Take it to so-and-so. She was a friend of Khadija's. Take it to the house of so-and-so. She loved Khadija."
8. Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him