15 Gifts Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
Tags: Quotes for A Daughter | Gifts | Good Morning Daughter | Aesthetic |
2. A mother’s treasure is her daughter.
Tags: Quotes for A Daughter | Gifts | Good Morning Daughter |
3. Mention those who you love in your Dua (Prayers). It is one of the most beautiful and most valuable gifts you can give.
4. Everything in life is a gift, a test, and a blessing, all at the same time.
Tags: Gifts | Dunya | Blessed | Life Is A Test |
5. Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him
Tags: Pain | Suffering | Experience | Loss | Gifts | Temporary Life | Dunya | Life Is A Test | Meaning Of Life | Love Story |
6. "I was not jealous of any wife of the Prophet as I was jealous of Khadijah, and it was not because I saw her. It was only because the Messenger of Allah mentioned her so much, and because whenever he would slaughter a sheep, he would look for Khadijah's friends to gift them some of it."
Tags: Friendship | Real Friendship | Jealousy | Gifts | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Kinship | Islamic Quotes on Friendship | Khadija RA |
7. Anas said,
"When the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was given something, he used to say,
'Take it to so-and-so. She was a friend of Khadija's. Take it to the house of so-and-so. She loved Khadija."
Tags: Gifts | Real Love | Kinship | Islamic Quotes on Friendship | Khadija RA | House |
8. I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) as much as I did of Khadija though I did not see her, but the Prophet (pbuh) used to mention her very often, and when ever he slaughtered a sheep, he would cut its parts and send them to the women friends of Khadija. When I sometimes said to him,
"(You treat Khadija in such a way) as if there is no woman on earth except Khadija," he would say,
"Khadija was such-and-such, and from her I had children."
Tags: Inspirational Women | Jealousy | Gifts | Real Love | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Understanding Women | Islamic Quotes for Children | Khadija RA |
9. A truly submissive woman is to be treasured, cherished and protected for it is only she who can give a man the gift of dominance.
Tags: Submissive | Treasure | Protection | Wife | Housewife | Gifts | Dominance |
10. I love ordering things online because when they arrive, it's like... a present from me ... to me.
Tags: Online Business | Online Store | Gifts |
11. DONUT Forget I Love You.
Tags: Donut Puns | Cute Puns | Gifts |
12. Kindness is the greatest gift you can give to someone, especially when they are least expecting it.
Tags: Be Kind | Gifts | Unexpected |
13. Do more than exist—live.
Do more than hear—listen…
Do more than grow—bloom.
Do more than spend—invest.
Do more than think—create…
Do more than decide—discern.
Do more than consider—commit…
Do more than dream—do.
Do more than see—perceive.
Do more than read—apply.
Do more than receive—reciprocate.
Do more than choose—focus.
Do more than wish—believe…
Do more than encourage—inspire…
Do more than reach—stretch.
Tags: Live Life | Hearing | Listening a Person | Growing Up | Need To Grow Up | Spending | Bloom | Investment | Thinking | Created | Decision | Reflecting | Consideration | Dream | You Can Do It | Just Do It | Perception | Gifts | Choose Me | Focus | Wishing | Believe | Encouragement | Inspirational | Go The Extra Mile |
14. Those who overcome great challenges will be changed, and often in unexpected ways. For our struggles enter our lives as unwelcome guests, but they bring valuable gifts. And once the pain subsides, the gifts remain. These gifts are life's true treasures, bought at great price, but cannot be acquired in any other way.
Tags: Life Struggle | Overcome | Challenge | Change | Gifts | Pain | Life |
15. When we are in pain, we become self-centered and myopic. When we heal, we become more empathetic, self-less, and sympathetic to pain and welfare of other. It is our gift to others to heal ourselves.
Tags: Life Struggle | Pain | Empathy | Selfless | Sympathy | Gifts | Healing |