1. A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
2. A mother’s treasure is her daughter.
3. Mention those who you love in your Dua (Prayers). It is one of the most beautiful and most valuable gifts you can give.
4. Everything in life is a gift, a test, and a blessing, all at the same time.
5. Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him
6. "I was not jealous of any wife of the Prophet as I was jealous of Khadijah, and it was not because I saw her. It was only because the Messenger of Allah mentioned her so much, and because whenever he would slaughter a sheep, he would look for Khadijah's friends to gift them some of it."
7. Anas said,
"When the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was given something, he used to say,
'Take it to so-and-so. She was a friend of Khadija's. Take it to the house of so-and-so. She loved Khadija."
8. I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) as much as I did of Khadija though I did not see her, but the Prophet (pbuh) used to mention her very often, and when ever he slaughtered a sheep, he would cut its parts and send them to the women friends of Khadija. When I sometimes said to him,
"(You treat Khadija in such a way) as if there is no woman on earth except Khadija," he would say,
"Khadija was such-and-such, and from her I had children."
9. A truly submissive woman is to be treasured, cherished and protected for it is only she who can give a man the gift of dominance.
10. I love ordering things online because when they arrive, it's like... a present from me ... to me.
11. DONUT Forget I Love You.