Get Started Quotes
1. However, don't let perfectionism become an excuse for never getting started.
2. The most dangerous way we sabotage ourselves is by waiting for the perfect moment to begin.
Nothing works perfectly the first time, or the first fifty times. Everything has a learning curve. The beginning is just that - a beginning. Surrender your desire to do it flawlessly on the first try. It's not possible. Learn to learn. Learn to fail. Learn to learn from failing. And begin today. Begin now. Stop waiting.
3. If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with nothing. Just jump in and get started.
4. One day at a time is the secret to building momentum.
5. Here's the thing about hitting rock bottom. You can either stay down there or get back up. It's your choice.
6. It’s not always easy to follow a new idea.
There is risk.
There is uncertainty.
Maybe it will fail… but maybe your new idea might succeed.
You’ll never know what could happen unless you commit to giving things a try.
7. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
8. I don’t see how he can ever finish, if he doesn’t begin.
9. I've got a dream that's worth more than my sleep.
10. In any profession, when you lose yourself, you become the art.
11. The first step is always the hardest but once you take your first step, things will get easier from then on.