1. The ground's generosity takes in our compost and grows beauty!
Try to be more like the ground.
"And your Lord has commanded that you shall not serve (any) but Him, and goodness to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them (so much as) "Ugh" nor chide them, and speak to them a generous word."
3. You don't get attention unless you're trusted. You don't get trusted unless you get attention. The question is how do you get there? I think you do it by being generous. People trust people who keep their promises, especially when it's not convenient.
4. Capable, generous men do not create victims, they nurture victims.
5. Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out.
6. There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity.
7. Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.