Your amazing Garden pictures could use a little humor in the captions with clever Garden Puns. Check this biggest collection of Gardening Puns that will get your fellow gardeners burst out in laughter or a great wide smile when you use these puns in the conversation.
Ever wondered you could express your love using Garden Puns too? Or show your plan t love to plants using human love expressions? It'll all make sense just now. Read On and Enjoy the biggest and best Garden Puns you will ever find!
Wish to learn gardening? We have an entire section of Gardening articles that teach you how to grow and care for indoor houseplants.
Garden Puns Quotes
1. LETTUCE ROMAINE Friends.
2. Congratulations on your big a-chive-ment.
3. Why can't tomatoes ever beat lettuce in a race?
Because lettuce is always a head, and tomatoes have to ketchup!
4. THYME to TURNIP the BEET.
5. BEES PLEASE!
Garden Love Puns
Aloe You Vera Much
7. It’s Party thyme!
8. Collateral Cabbage.
9. What does the letter “A” have in common with a flower?
They both have bees coming after them.
10. Oh Kale Yeah!
11. What did the farmer say when someone complimented him on his corn harvest?
12. Orange you so sweet?
13. Turnip down for what?
14. Please be SEEDED.
15. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing.
16. Time to celery-brate
17. What happened to the plant in math class?
It grew square roots.
18. I’m rooting for you!
19. Make thyme for loved ones...
20. That’s a bit mulch!
21. Just dill with it
22. I hope thistle cheer you up!
23. I Wet my Plants.
24. I yam what I yam
25. What do you call it when worms take over the world?
26. My sister is a real big dill.
27. Say Aloe to my little friend.
28. What do you get if you cross a four leaf clover with poison ivy?
A rash of good luck.
29. Aloe Ha!
30. Thyme is of the essence.
31. I beg your garden?
32. I love you from my head tomatoes
33. Wish I could turn back thyme...
34. I was offered a job as a gardener, but I didn’t take it because the celery was too low.
35. How did the baby banana become so spoiled?
Mama banana left him out in the sun for too long.
36. Ain’t nobody got thyme for that.
37. Just one of ROSE things...
38. Good chives only
39. Rootin' for ya.
40. We were mint to be...
41. I want to start gardening, but I haven’t botany plants.
42. You had me at aloe.
43. Don't let things BUG you.
44. I asked the staff at my local garden centre what to grow in my garden. They gave me some sage advice.
45. My heart beets for you
46. When kissing flowers, tulips are better than one.
47. I hope thistle cheer you up.
Tags: Garden Puns |
48. Don't be Ranunculus.
49. I Love You BERRY Much.
50. I'm so Grapeful for you.
51. What kind of tree has hands?
A palm tree.
52. Look forward to the FUCHSIA
53. No FIG Deal!
54. I wasn’t all that interested in gardening, but I planted a few seeds, and it grew on me.
55. I don’t carrot at all!!!
56. Why didn’t anyone laugh at the gardener’s jokes?
Because they were too corny.
57. What do you get if you divide the circumference
of a pumpkin by its diameter?
58. Find Inner Peas.
59. Don’t kale my vibe
60. Wood you be mine?
61. Lettuce be thankful
62. Lettuce celebrate with cake.
63. Absolutely Radishing.
64. Good Thymes!
65. Be nice or leaf.