1. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
2. You have to believe that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
3. Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
4. There's no present.
There's only the immediate future and the recent past.
5. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
6. Don't drag the past with you and don't drag the future towards you and stay happy where you are with what you have.
7. And do not carry the anxiety for the future because it is in the Hand of Allah.
8. The one thing we know about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.
9. If you aren't in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.
10. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
11. Hi, I’m just planning my future and I wanted to ask you: Are you free for the rest of your life?
12. Anxiety is experiencing failure in advance.
13. Fathers Day quotes for dads who have passed away
My Father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.
14. If we can write down your Job, we can find someone cheaper to do it. In fact, the thing we might find to do it might not even be a person.
15. No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future.
16. I used to think the worst thing in life is to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone.
17. It is okay to be alone or to feel that way, it will make you stronger in the long run of things.
18. Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
19. If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.
20. Astrologer: Do you want to know your husband's future?
Wife: Rubbish. I will decide his future. You tell me his past.
21. No matter how painful things are, it will all be in the past soon. It depends on you whether you will just do nothing and make regrets about the past or make good memories that you want to remember later.
22. If you save your food to eat it later, it'll only taste awful. It tastes the best to eat it all while you're hungry. So you have to be diligent and be happy when you can instead of saving it up for later.
23. You can’t go back in time and start over again, but you can aim for a new ending starting from now.
24. He who does not know his past cannot make the best of his present and future, for it is from the past that we learn
25. Future generations will be living in a world that is very different from that to which we are accustomed. It is essential that we prepare ourselves and our children for that new world.
26. There is no glory without the glory of the country and its citizens. We have to be proud of our forefathers, who were able to face the harshness of life with a strong will and dedication to shape a better collective future