1. Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
2. The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.
You trade in your reality for a role.
You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.
3. Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.
4. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
5. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea you have freedom of choice.
You have no choice.
You have owners.
They own you.
They own everything.
They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations that've long since bought and paid for, the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pocket, and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and the information you get to hear. They got you by the balls.
They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want.
They want more for themselves and less for everybody else.
But I'll tell you what they don't want.
They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking.They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking.
They're not interested in that.
That doesn't help them.
6. Take someone who doesn't keep score,
who's not looking to be richer, or afraid of losing,
who has not the slightest interest even
in his own personality: he's free.
7. Run from what's comfortable.
Live where you fear to live.
Destroy your reputation. Be notorious.
I have tried prudent planning long enough.
From now on I'll be mad.
8. Now that she had nothing to lose, she was free
9. My Hijab isn't stopping me from doing anything in any way.
10. NAFS =
desires and free will.
11. My Nafs screams out for what it desires. But my will to be free screams louder.
12. The shots that hit me are the last nails to the coffin of British rule in India
13. Freedom is not given, it is taken.
14. Even though I will never know the pain and suffering they have endured, or what it feels like to try to survive in a world plagued by systemic racism, I know I can use my own voice to help amplify those voices that have been muffled for too long.
15. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
16. No phone. No pool. No pets. No cigarettes. Ultimate freedom... No longer to be poisoned by civilization, he flees, and walks alone upon the land to become Lost in the Wild.
17. Ultimate freedom. An extremist. An aesthetic voyager whose home is the road.
18. Gasping between breaths, alone and scared.
My freedom awaits me, I’m already prepared.
Anxiety peaks, madness ensues,
Shame takes over, insanity looms.
19. Countries are well cultivated, not as they are fertile, but as they are free.
20. A nation may lose its liberties in a day and not miss them in a century.
21. Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population.
22. I think among the richest men in China, few have good endings.
- Jack Ma