1. Run from what's comfortable.
Live where you fear to live.
Destroy your reputation. Be notorious.
I have tried prudent planning long enough.
From now on I'll be mad.
2. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea you have freedom of choice.
You have no choice.
You have owners.
They own you.
They own everything.
They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations that've long since bought and paid for, the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pocket, and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and the information you get to hear. They got you by the balls.
They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want.
They want more for themselves and less for everybody else.
But I'll tell you what they don't want.
They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking.They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking.
They're not interested in that.
That doesn't help them.
3. The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.
You trade in your reality for a role.
You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.
4. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
5. Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.
6. The shots that hit me are the last nails to the coffin of British rule in India
7. Freedom is not given, it is taken.
8. Ultimate freedom. An extremist. An aesthetic voyager whose home is the road.
9. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
10. My Hijab isn't stopping me from doing anything in any way.
11. No phone. No pool. No pets. No cigarettes. Ultimate freedom... No longer to be poisoned by civilization, he flees, and walks alone upon the land to become Lost in the Wild.
12. Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
13. My Nafs screams out for what it desires. But my will to be free screams louder.
14. NAFS =
desires and free will.
15. Now that she had nothing to lose, she was free
16. Even though I will never know the pain and suffering they have endured, or what it feels like to try to survive in a world plagued by systemic racism, I know I can use my own voice to help amplify those voices that have been muffled for too long.
17. Take someone who doesn't keep score,
who's not looking to be richer, or afraid of losing,
who has not the slightest interest even
in his own personality: he's free.