1. A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute.
2. You make me forget how to breathe.
3. Sometimes boundaries are forgotten. Sometimes it takes some effort to change, and new boundaries are forgotten. So then, you need to apologize and renew your commitment.
4. To forget how to dig the earth and tend the soil is to forget ourselves.
5. You know that thing you TOAD me to do? I FROGOT
6. What did the man say when his wife asked if he remember to get the coffee with icecream inside it?