1. A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute.
2. You make me forget how to breathe.
3. Sometimes boundaries are forgotten. Sometimes it takes some effort to change, and new boundaries are forgotten. So then, you need to apologize and renew your commitment.
4. To forget how to dig the earth and tend the soil is to forget ourselves.
5. You know that thing you TOAD me to do? I FROGOT
6. What did the man say when his wife asked if he remember to get the coffee with icecream inside it?
7. These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To speak as little as possible of one's self
To mind one's own business
Not to want to manage other people's affairs
To avoid curiosity
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully
To pass over the mistakes of others
To accept insults and injuries
To accept being slighted, forgotten and disliked
To be kind and gentle even under provocation
Never to stand on one's dignity
To choose always the hardest
Tags: Humility | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Talking Too Much | Mind Your Own Business | Nosey | Unsolicited Advice | Opinion | Contradictory | Criticism | Good Vibes | Happiness | Life | Insulting | Forget | Dignity | Be Kind | Wisdom |