1. What’s the difference between England’s football team and a tea bag?
The tea bag stays in the cup longer.
2. Russia managed to win the first match of the World Cup after Putin a lot of effort.
3. Outside of football and training, I am somewhat of a homebody. Love hangin' out with my siblings and close friends.
4. Be an individual, but be a team player first.
5. Play for the name on the front of the jersey, not on the back.
6. Winning is more related to good defense than a good offense.
7. A football player goes to the doctor and says "It hurts whenever I touch my face, knee and elbow."
The doctor says,
"You've broken your hand."