1. You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
2. Last year, Creed asked me how to set up a blog. Wanting to protect the world from being exposed to Creed’s brain, I opened up a Word document on his computer and put an address at the top.
I’ve read some of it.
Even for the Internet, it’s… pretty shocking.
3. Any man who says he totally understands women is a fool.
Because they are un-understandable.
4. Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.
5. Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with real heart to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep.
6. You might fool hundreds of people into believing you are something you're not, but I will always be that one person who figured you out and knows who you really are under all that bullshit!
7. Most “gurus” are just spewing bullshit and hoping that you’re a fly.
8. People who take advantage of others are always the ones that play victim, are unaware or claim to forget, and have excuses for everything. They put you in a situation that you have to work on their behalf.
9. When success comes, people can try to trick you or take advantage of you.
10. Of course I talk like an idiot. How else could you understand me?
11. You can give a person knowledge, but you can't make them think. Some people want to remain fools, only because the truth requires change.
12. “The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.”
As You Like It - Act 5, Scene 1