1. "When the news of the death of Ja'far came, the Prophet said:
'Prepare some food for the family of Ja'far, for indeed something has happened to them that will keep them busy.'"
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 998]
2. Happiness is ...
Eating a good Shawarma.
3. I like Hashtags because they look like waffles.
4. "Whosoever begins the day feeling family security and good health; and possessing provision for his day is as though he possesed the whole world."
[Riyad as-Salihin: Book 1, Hadith 511]
5. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
6. Narrated `Umar:
The Prophet (SAW) used to sell the dates of the garden of Bani An-Nadir and store for his family so much food as would cover their needs for a whole year
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5357]
7. The Messenger of Allah (SAW) pawned his armor to a jew in Al-Madinah, and took barely for his family in return.
[Sunan Ibn Majah : Vol. 3, Book 16, Hadith 2437]
8. Keep Calm
9. Food and TV should not be your only source of enjoyment.
10. Focusing on Halal food is not enough. We need to focus on Halal income as well, InshaAllah.
11. Eating well is a form of self-respect.
12. The wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings. Let food be your medicine.
13. 'I enjoin good treatment of women, for they are prisoners with you, and you have no right to treat them otherwise, unless they commit clear indecency.
If they do that, then forsake them in their beds and hit them, but without causing injury or leaving a mark.
If they obey you, then do not seek means of annoyance against them.
You have rights over your women and your women have rights over you.
Your rights over your women are that they are not to allow anyone whom you dislike to tread on your bedding (furniture), nor allow anyone whom you dislike to enter your houses.
And their right over you are that you should treat them kindly with regard to their clothing and food.'
14. No Pain
15. I can’t handle this dinner alone, come and help me