10 Focus Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Apple is a $30 billion company, yet we’ve got less than 30 major products. I don’t know if that’s ever been done before.
Certainly the great consumer electronics companies of the past had thousands of products.
We tend to focus much more. People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on.
But that’s not what it means at all.
It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are.
You have to pick carefully.
Tags: Yes Man | Saying No | Apple | Product | Focus | Good Ideas | Selective | Billionaire |
2. Figuring out what the next big trend is tells us what we should focus on.
Tags: Business | Focus | Figuring It Out | Figuring It Out | Trending | Niche Market |
3. We try to focus and do very few things well.
And focusing is hard because focusing doesn’t mean saying yes, it means saying no.
So we decide not to do a lot of things so we can focus on a handful of things and do them well.
Tags: Perfectionism | Planning | Yes Man | Saying No | Strategy | Bigger Picture | Focus | Simple | Complex | Obvious |
4. Turning 40 is often a big symbolic point in one's life. In the 20s we feel we can do anything, but as the 30s progress we become more mature emotionally, and in terms of work tend to focus. These two things combined: emotional maturity and career focus, often produced an explosion of self-purpose in our 40s.
Tags: Turning 30 | Turning 40 | Old Age | Wisdom | Knowledge | Experience | Career | Focus | Self Learning |
5. Keep your attention focused entirely on what is truly your own concern, and be clear that what belongs to others is their business and none of yours
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Focus | Concerned | Help |
6. Do more than exist—live.
Do more than hear—listen…
Do more than grow—bloom.
Do more than spend—invest.
Do more than think—create…
Do more than decide—discern.
Do more than consider—commit…
Do more than dream—do.
Do more than see—perceive.
Do more than read—apply.
Do more than receive—reciprocate.
Do more than choose—focus.
Do more than wish—believe…
Do more than encourage—inspire…
Do more than reach—stretch.
Tags: Live Life | Hearing | Listening a Person | Growing Up | Need To Grow Up | Spending | Bloom | Investment | Thinking | Created | Decision | Reflecting | Consideration | Dream | You Can Do It | Just Do It | Perception | Gifts | Choose Me | Focus | Wishing | Believe | Encouragement | Inspirational | Go The Extra Mile |
7. When you feel a symptom, change your focus. This does not mean distracting yourself, that is a coping tool, it will not heal you. Changing your focus means diverting your attention to a different part of that situation.
Instead on focusing how this symptom can lead to a physical illness, focus on how the symptom is a sign of past intense experiences. It’s simply a warning message asking you whether it is safe or not to do what you are about to do. This will give a completely different meaning to the feeling. This idea that you adopted in your mind will begin traveling into your heart and that is when you will start believing it fully.
It’s literally a convincing game - you are trying to convince the 95% subconscious mind and body that’s gone through all this distress.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Symptoms | Focus | Distraction | Healing | Attention | Illness | Past | Mind Control | Brain | Believe in Yourself | Subconscious | Stress |
8. When that initial fearful thought strikes, you go “omg what is this?” and the adrenaline builds up, making the symptoms stronger and making it difficult to stop the cycle.
Every situation of anxiety is an opportunity for you to practice. When that initial fearful thought or a symptom strikes, you can take a new direction and start to notice when your fear starts to decrease. It decreases when you realize it’s happening due to anxiety and you stop the thoughts right away. If the thoughts continue, do not show any respect to them whatsoever. Turn your focus from your inner world to what is happening around you in your outer world.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Anxiety | Symptoms | Question | Adrenaline | Fight or Flight | Panic Attack | Fear | Focus | Present |
9. When you are having a panic attack
1. Allow the symptoms and sensations to take place. Let them happen and don’t give them importance or respect that they crave. This will stop any further adrenaline spikes.
2. Distract your focus and get your adrenaline out of the system by walking/jogging. Set a challenge of walking and coming back within a time limit. This will help in focus distraction.
3. Let the storm pass.
Over a period of time, this management of panic attack/anxiety will become habitual.
Tags: Panic Attack | Health Anxiety | Anxiety | Walking | Running | Symptoms | Sensation | Let It Go | Adrenaline | Focus | Storm | Fight or Flight |
10. 10 things severe health anxiety sufferers don’t do:
1. surround with negative people.
2. look up their new symptoms of anxiety online.
3. looking for instant results and expecting on when the recovery will be achieved.
4. They stop scanning for the bad and begin focusing on the good.
5. Don’t turn to a doctor for answers each and every time a new challenge comes up.
6. They stop playing the victim card when speaking to others.
7. Don’t speed through life.
8. Know the difference between good advice and bad advice.
9. Stop avoiding everything you fear. One brave step can create incredible momentum. Talking back to body zaps to let your subconscious know that YOU KNOW that it’s caused by anxiety.
10. They know that they are not a mind reader and they don’t try to fit in.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Negativity | Toxic People | Symptoms | Expectations | Focus | Victim | Hurry | Advice | Fear | Subconscious | Anxiety | Fitting In |