1. Ramadan is like a rare flower, that blossoms once a year. And just as you begin to smell its fragrance, it disappears for another year. Make the most of it now.
2. When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
3. There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
4. A flower that grow in the ghetto know more about survival than the one from fresh meadows.
5. What does the letter “A” have in common with a flower?
They both have bees coming after them.
6. Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint, and the soil and sky as canvas.
7. The Earth laughs in flowers
8. Today, I wandered aimlessly on purpose.
Have you ever let yourself get soaked even though you had an umbrella?
It was an uncomfortably hot day. And the rain totally cooled me down. After walking for 30 minutes like that, the rain stopped and an unbelievably beautiful scene unfolded before my eyes.
I saw a huge rainbow.
Then it suddenly hit me.
It's actually nice to wander aimlessly every once in a while. From time to time, it'd be wonderful to sail off without a map.
9. You are a cosmos flower.
And it's still spring.
Wait until fall, and you will bloom beautifully.
10. 13 random acts of kindness
2. Hold the door open
3. Give an honest compliment
4. Thank someone who you appreciate
5. Be a good listener
6. Offer your help to someone
7. Ask the person who’s serving you how their day is going
8. Treat someone to a coffee or tea
9. Let someone go past you in the grocery queue
10. Send flowers or chocolates to a friend out of the blue
11. Hand bottled water to walkers/joggers/bikers from car window
12. Drop off stuffed animals at the children’s hospital
13. Take a children out of Child Labor and sponsor their education.