1. Flattery feeds directly into our ego and our self-identity. It makes us feel good about ourselves, so naturally, we are not immune to its charms. In fact, flattery affects behavior outside of our awareness. We have a tendency to respond more positively to situations, people, and products that make us feel good about ourselves.
2. Curry Favor:
Gain support through Flattery!
3. Curry Favor:
to try to make someone like you or give you something by flattering them
4. Taking Advantage Tactic #1
Seduction. Manipulating you with charm and flattery, and playing on your need for approval.
5. There are only three things women need in life: Food, water and compliments.
6. You are a smart cookie.
A wise chocolate cake.
A brilliant pancake.
7. Always try to grow in your garden some plant or plants out of the ordinary, something your neighbors never attempted. For you can receive no greater flattery than to have a gardener of equal intelligence stand before your plant and ask, 'What is that?'
8. I have already settled it for myself so flattery and criticism go down the same drain and I am quite free.